Talk

Advanced search

Kopparberg Alcohol Free Cider

(19 Posts)
GruffalosGirl Mon 15-Nov-10 14:36:48

I'm trying to get some of this in for Christmas so at least I feel like I've got something to drink but I can't find anywhere that sells it.

Does anyone have any ideas of where to look or suggestions of places you've found it in the past please

PrivetDancer Mon 15-Nov-10 14:43:49

Big tesco sells it near me, it's yummy

AbiAbi Mon 15-Nov-10 15:43:21

Asda near us (Eastbourne) sells it.

Honeydragon Mon 15-Nov-10 15:47:39

Tesco
Asda
Sainsburys

Asda also do st Omar a shandyesque French drink which is also nice.

glitterjo Mon 15-Nov-10 16:10:09

IKEA! if that's any help.

LisMcA Mon 15-Nov-10 18:28:56

I second Ikea! The elderflower and lime one is yummy, but not sure if they do that alcohol free!!

I've had the spsarkling grape juice from M&S and can recommend that :0

phonix Mon 15-Nov-10 18:44:09

Not sure I can help with your query, but I can sure sympathise....I'm 16 wks and crave beer blush

lowra Mon 15-Nov-10 19:37:17

I love this stuff. Think they have it in Morrisons.

Honeydragon Mon 15-Nov-10 19:39:12

Phoenix most shops and pubs do becks blue if beers what you fancy

SaorAlba Mon 15-Nov-10 19:42:29

Morrisons do it.

Becks Blue is definitely my fave non alcoholic beer. If I could get non alcoholic normal cider like magners I would be in heaven.

oggybags Mon 15-Nov-10 20:01:50

for beer i second becks blue
DO NOT go for cobra...ewww

Bonkerz Mon 15-Nov-10 20:06:01

IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep telling DH we have to go get the cot mattress before xmas (not due till MAY) just so i can stock up on the meatballs and Kopperberg too ;)

GruffalosGirl Mon 15-Nov-10 20:10:16

Thanks everyone, our Sainsburys and Asda don't stock it but I will try Tesco and Ikea.

I think the Becks Blue is terrible and much prefer the Cobra though but I do prefer normal Cobra to normal Becks so don't know if that makes a difference. It's weird how everyone's taste is so different on beer.

I have to say though I think all the non-alcoholic beers are crap which is why I'm hoping the Kopparberg will do as all the reveiws I've seen say it's lovely and I love the full strength stuff.

phonix Mon 15-Nov-10 20:13:48

Thanks ladies, off to the shops tomorrow wink. Not sure what's got into me, under "normal" circumstances, I'm more of a wine person...

noeyedear Mon 15-Nov-10 20:17:28

Alcohol free Kopparberg??????? Where? How? When did this come into existence? Why don't I know about it? Five Loooong Months!

jaggythistle Mon 15-Nov-10 20:24:33

Hi all.

I'm not actually pregnant, (ttc #2 though) but saw your thread title and was nosey!

Cobra was my favourite 0% beer but i have since discovered... Bavaria!

the lager is nice but i have now tried the wheat beer which is lovely if you like Kronenbourg 1664 blanc type stuff.

Honeydragon Tue 16-Nov-10 19:26:31

Bavaria is good
Becks is good
Cobra IMO is a hybrid of cats piss and battery acid ( I like alchohic cobra) I so disliked it I called cobra to ask why they did that to my taste buds they stood by their product but refunded me as I amused them grin

So yes I'd say it is subjective which you prefer

<<not pregnant either just dont drink>>

cowboylover Tue 16-Nov-10 19:34:07

Koppaberg is not available in Ikea anymore unfortunatly! I love that.

Bavaria is really good and different from the rest because they dont take the alchohol out, its never there in the first place. Its make by Monks how cool is that! LOL

I really dont like Becks Blue but I do like Cobra Zero so everyone is different. Holsten 0% I think is the WORST!

LisMcA Sat 20-Nov-10 14:14:50

Found this website! I've just ordered my christmas stock, if anyone is interested!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now