Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any mums due july 2011?

(283 Posts)
Nicolaplus1 Sun 14-Nov-10 21:26:03

I have recentl ot my BFP grin and am due july 11.

Just wonered i there was anyone else out there

smile

nitnatnaboo Sun 14-Nov-10 22:28:25

Me Me Me! I am due July 17th! Baby #2

Am eating everything in sight, just in case morning sickness kicks in next week, as it did last time!

LAUGHLOTS Sun 14-Nov-10 22:32:30

im due july 10th......no 3. no sickness YET. was very sick with first 2!!!

nitnatnaboo Sun 14-Nov-10 22:36:48

Congrats to you both!

Had bad sickness last time too, but have changed Doctor since last time and the new one seems to be the World's expert on "morning noon and night sickness" and has said there's lots he can do to help, which is more than the last one did!

LAUGHLOTS Sun 14-Nov-10 22:42:30

nitnatnaboo, you must ask yr dr if the old wives tale, you feel more sick for a girl is true or not wink

nitnatnaboo Sun 14-Nov-10 22:59:56

Eek! I hope it's not true , as the last one was a boy and that was REALLY bad!!

Oceanfox Sun 14-Nov-10 23:48:05

Me too! Congrats to everyone. Baby no 1 due 8th July. Have very sore breasts, bloated stomach and snappy with my OH but no other symptoms.

No hint of morning sickness yet so I asked my GP at my "I'm pregnant" appointment on Friday. She said it was perfectly fine. She thought it's more likely to kick around the 8 week mark if anything.

Nicolaplus1 Mon 15-Nov-10 07:16:34

Morning ladies...

Thanks for joining the thread, here's to the next happy healthy 8 months smile

I am du 18th with #2 my dd is 2 in a few weeks.

I to have sore boobies and the sickness/loss of appetite although loss for eating proper meals grin managed a bacon sandwich a a bag of popcorn at 9 o clock last night lol

Twit Mon 15-Nov-10 13:20:43

I am due on the 12th according to the MN due date calculator!
I'm a bit shock at the moment as we were using contraception and definately not planning any more. Still...
I've felt tired and icky too. Am eating as much as possible 'cos I've had 2 pg's where I was sick for 9 months and 2 where I ate a lot at first and wasn't sick at all [well maybe a couple of times]
I'm not telling anyone in RL until the 12 week scan if I can get away with it, so it will be nice to have somewhere to chat about it until things are more certain, IYSWIM?

Congratulations to the rest of you. It all seems so very far away...

crazybubbasmummy Mon 15-Nov-10 14:19:57

im due 3rd july, baby number 2

ill have a 3 yesr old on thursday

dont feel tired, but felt shattered with ds
havent got morning sickness yet, but did with ds
have the biggest sorest boobies (dread to see how big they will be at 40 weeks) which i didnt have with ds

so maybe it will be a dd

good luck everybody xx

Eglu Mon 15-Nov-10 14:21:38

Hi everyone come and join us on the big antenatal thread here

There appear to be a lot of ladies due in JUly.

monikadem Mon 15-Nov-10 16:17:56

you so lucky to have good doctor.I`m in 8 week and I have constant sickness>really I can`t take it anymore.Please give me some advice.I already tried everything.

Stangirl Mon 15-Nov-10 17:02:11

I'm due 19th July - and DD is only 9 months!

Zanzicat Mon 15-Nov-10 17:40:40

Congratulation everyone. I'm pregnant with my first. I think I'm due 20th July but have fairly irregular periods so fully expecting that to change further down the line.

I'm having loads of symptoms already, waves of nausea throughout the day, terrible spots, weeping at at least one news item a day and sore boobs like you wouldn't believe - even the water from the shower hitting them hurt. What an exciting journey!

Good luck to you all.

Dummyhunter Mon 15-Nov-10 19:26:28

Congratulations everyone x Due 17th July. DD is 6 months old and we didn't want a big gap. Thought it might take a little while to get preggers but first time lucky! Was really bad a being pregnant the first time and currently eating everything I can lay my hands on incase I get bad morning all day nausea again however it the hubby that gets sick not me (was sick for a week before I tested positive both times!.

Ginfox Mon 15-Nov-10 21:30:50

Hi there. Congrats to all. I'm pregnant with #1, due 14th July I think. Sore boobs, weepy for no reason, and what is for me a very fat belly. First signs of MS today, but had tub of seeds and bits of ginger with me which seemed to help.

Also feel a bit irritable, but trying to reign it in for sake of DH - he's got a hell of a ride ahead of him, poor boy.

sues1974 Tue 16-Nov-10 12:16:38

Hello everyone and congratulations. im due 15th july i think, baby No2, DS is 2 in january so will be exactly 2.5 years apart.
Just feeling extrememly tired at the moment. I was lucky with DS as didnt have any morning sickness. felt quesey a few times but was never sick. Hoping this pregnancy will be the same. Had implantation bleeding this time which i didnt last time and thought my period had come but then it stopped and i got a BFP. very excited and just hoping all will be ok as i had cancer last year and been told im a higher risk for miscarriage now although good that my body had carried before. having an early scan at week 8-9 so not long to wait now.
oh yes got a really fat belly already, i already have a bit of a belly but wearing my size 14's instead of my size 12 trousers already. will be digging the old maternity clothes out soon.
suz xx

emmywoo Tue 16-Nov-10 17:52:02

Hi everyone, I am due 22nd July. I am very nervous as had a miscarriage about 9 weeks ago so feeling very aprehensive. I already have a dd who is just 4. I have sore boobs and pains in my inner groin so not sure what that is, fingers crossed everything will be ok. Had implantation bleed as well and then a very strong positive test today.
xxx

Binkybell Wed 17-Nov-10 10:21:15

Hey everyone - congratulations to you all.
Emmywoo - very bizarre, but I'm also due 22nd July, and miscarried immediately before, so am also feeling very apprehensive, particularly as the symptoms were so strong last time, where as this time, I've just got the sore (enlarged) boobs, very mild cramps in groin and the worst mood swings ever!!!! But aside from that feel great - not sure if that's good though!??!?! As this is my first.

So I will be thinking of you too.

Does anyone else find the waiting unbearable? I just want to speed up the next 7 weeks!? And how I'm going to get through Christmas without everyone guessing is going to be tough!!

cake4breakfast Wed 17-Nov-10 13:54:53

Hello, I'm 4+5, so according to due date calculator, I'm due 20th July This is my first and I'm very nervous but excited

Riddzy Wed 17-Nov-10 15:36:26

Hello there,

Glad to find this community. I'm due on 3 July. It's my first, and I'm feeling a bit lost. Met with my awful GP who point blank refused to answer any of my questions and told me my midwife would answer all my queries. He referred me to a nurse, who was really nice but knew nothing. She has referred me to a midwife, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Am feeling quite at sea - I don't have a clue what I'm supposed to be doing with myself! Other than the usual folic acid, ceasing all binge drinking and chain smoking etc! Thank god for the internet :/

cake4breakfast Wed 17-Nov-10 15:47:37

I totally agree, Riddzy! I'm still waiting for the midwife to call with my first appt and feel like it's not really real!

I've started taking FA and Omega3 and eating healthily but I feel like I can't get too ahead of myself because it's not confirmed!

Riddzy Wed 17-Nov-10 15:54:46

Cake4breakfast - glad I'm not the only one. And yes - don't want to start jumping up and down and celebrating just yet, I really have no idea what is going on inside - is there really something in there?!

Great username, by the way...

tea4tw0 Wed 17-Nov-10 16:12:03

Hi All - I'm currently due 16th July - i'll be 42 and it's my first. I'm really scared as i had a miscarriage earlier this year. Still feels like my period might start and had a slight brown show since Saturday - praying all will be okay this time. Having never been through it before i just don't know what's a good feeling and what isn't. To cap it all i suffer from Meniere's disease - am i painting a bright picture !!!

Binkybell Wed 17-Nov-10 17:20:22

Hey tea4tw0, will be thinking about you lots, and hoping that everything goes brilliantly well for you.
Know what you mean about being scared, I had a MC literally just before this one, and am now paranoid, have literally bought so many tests and can't stop doing them!
And like you, Riddzy and cake4breakfast I have no idea what feelings I'm supposed to have or not, thank god for MN, at least here we can talk about it!!!
Good luck to you all, fingers crossed for an exciting time ahead. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now