Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

sleeping tablets in first few weeks

(3 Posts)
buttonqueen Sun 14-Nov-10 19:03:15

hi. i have just found out i am 3 weeks pregant having thought this wouldn't be possible naturally. unfortunately as i thought there was no chance i would be pregnant in the second week i took three temazapam sleeping tablets. obviously a long way to go yet but i'm very worried i will
have exposed the baby to a huge risk. has anyone had any similar experiences? i know temazapam is not recommended at all and particularly in the first trimester but i'm hoping that the dosage was low and i'm not sure how crucial these very first weeks are. thanks in advance

RememberToPlaywiththeKids Sun 14-Nov-10 20:05:29

congratulations, what fantastic news!!!!

I don't know but if you call your local pharmacist in the morning, they'll be able to tell you.

If you're looking for something else - I take 'noctura' which is a homeopathic remedy which is totally safe. you can find it in some chemists and holland & barratt. it works well for me.

buttonqueen Thu 18-Nov-10 18:44:22

thanks a lot. that's kind of you. saw the doctor and of course not recommended but she said as it wsa so early i should be fine and she would have been more worried if i'd been further on. will stick to noctura from now on!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: