Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

could I be pregnant?

(9 Posts)
sarahjrow Sat 13-Nov-10 23:34:27

Hi hoping someone may be able to give advice. I had a period on the 8/10 as norm then had unprotected sex and had a very light 'period' on the 26/10 lasted a week mostly brown with a bit of red (sorry)and only first thing in the morning really. I haven't had a period since and feel a little queasy every now and then my , my breasts seem bigger, more 'plump' and like lead weights I don't want to take my bra off or let my husband near me (they hurt when even slightly squashed!). No cravings or stomach pains. Taken 2 tests one yesterday both negative. Could I be pregnant or are my hormones up the spout! 27 yrs old

MumNWLondon Sat 13-Nov-10 23:43:07

unlikely if HPT negative but go to GP for blood test on monday if still concerned.

GingerGlitterGoddess Sat 13-Nov-10 23:45:36

You don't say when you actually had sex but you were obv not due to come on, so it could have been an implantation bleed. It is AFAIK possible to have a false negative. Your period would have been due on 5th Nov assuming a 28 day cycle and hasn't put in an appearance. I'd say that there is a good chance you might be pg, get thee to a doctor! Let me know how you get on, I hope it's good news

sarahjrow Sat 13-Nov-10 23:50:06

Thanks guys it was twice four days and then two days before the bleed. I will see the doc on monday. We shall see... that would be a nice xmas pressie!

CrazyPlateLady Sun 14-Nov-10 12:08:36

Keep us updated!

GingerGlitterGoddess Mon 15-Nov-10 12:30:50

Have you been yet, OP?

sarahjrow Mon 15-Nov-10 18:28:01

Couldn't get an appointment today fully booked but managed to get an appointment at the family planning clinic tomorrow night so have to wait one more day

Rannaldini Mon 15-Nov-10 18:29:13

do a test

FattyArbuckel Mon 15-Nov-10 18:31:39

do a test, asking for internet advice isn't likely to help you much tbh

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: