Talk

Advanced search

starting to worry now

(3 Posts)
pinkyp Thu 11-Nov-10 21:55:55

I'm gonna phone the midwife tomorrow i think been like this for 2-3 days, been feeling sick all day again (not actually been sick), light headache on and off all day, no energy, dh let me have a lie in til 10.30 but i still feel exhausted, fat hands and feet (nothing new there) but now i've realised the sickness feeling is just underneath the middle of my rib cage, is this a sign for pre-eclampsia? i'm worrying now any advice? Its not a unbarable pain just a horrible feeling. i'm 38 weeks, never had no problems before just trace of protein mw wasnt worried tho.

Haliborange Thu 11-Nov-10 21:59:08

I think it is quite common to feel sick towards the end of pregnancy, and tired and light-headed. The pain with pre-eclampsia is under your ribs but to the right (it's a sore liver, basically). By all means call the MW (it's what they are there for) but really try not to worry. You're in the home stretch now.

pinkyp Thu 11-Nov-10 22:12:29

Thank u,i just feel like i'm not gonna have the energy to push this baby out, i feel drained inside.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now