Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

And now my boobs .. . . . .

(6 Posts)
knackered76 Wed 10-Nov-10 14:00:59

have stopped hurting and I'm only 10 weeks. Normal? This is my 4th pregnancy (2dc's)so am thinking that it's normal as my body is more used to it. Does that sound about right? Not even sure why I'm posting this as I know the 2 answers, it's either fine or it's not!

discobeaver Wed 10-Nov-10 15:29:43

I'm sorry I have no help to offer on the fine/not fine front.

But your thread title made me think your tits were going to be on 'Stars in their eyes' - "Tonight Matthew, my boobs are going to be...Take That!"

knackered76 Wed 10-Nov-10 17:11:02

How I wish I could turn them into Take That (might have managed to get some tickets that way grin)! DH might be a bit disturbed though!

vmcd28 Wed 10-Nov-10 18:06:37

as you say, it's either fine or it's not, but sore boobs/not sore boobs isnt going to give you your answer. Some people have them constantly, some dont. I stopped feeling sick at 10 weeks, I had spotting till 13 weeks, my boobs stopped hurting at around 11 weeks - all things I thought were "bad signs", but I'm now 38 weeks.
Try not to worry about "symptoms" - my midwife said to me - everything in pregnancy is normal and nothing in pregnancy is normal. i.e. every pregnancy is unique

Cyclebump Thu 11-Nov-10 13:39:54

I'm pg with DC1 and my boobs stopped hurting at around 11 weeks. The nipples got dry and I'm already on ointment (sexy) but they just don't ache at all. I'm now 19+3 and all's well.

faverolles Thu 11-Nov-10 13:44:31

Mine stopped hurting at around ten weeks.
Now 29 weeks, and they've started hurting again!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: