Talk

Advanced search

THIS CAR SEAT OFFER MIGHT HELP SOMEONE?!

(8 Posts)
happyfairy Wed 10-Nov-10 11:25:24

found boots have 20% off car seats and accesories

and they have 1200 points for every £50 you spend inaddition to the extra advantage parenting points for 2 days from today

so i got the maxi cosi cabriofix for 100 + £28.00 in card points + 3.5% cashback going as a new customer through quidco

i thought this may help someone as i can use all those points to buy xmas
pressies/b

http://www.boots.com/en/Maxi-Cosi-CabrioFix-car-se at-red-blue_1038082/aby stuff!

i got this one one of the cheapest deals on the maxi cosi i could find

staryeyed Wed 10-Nov-10 11:45:43

thanks- I was waiting for a deal for the cabriofix.

MedicalEd Wed 10-Nov-10 13:56:43

Is cabriofix the same as isofix?
We have isofix in our car so DH has said its best to get that...

partyhats Wed 10-Nov-10 14:17:08

Thats a good offer, shame I have bought mine already!

happyfairy Wed 10-Nov-10 15:34:19

you can get an isofix base to fix it in i already got my car checked by mothercare to see if it fitted- be careful cuse a lot of models don't fit the maxi cosi seats even if its gpt isofix which i didn't realise until i was in there.

was umming and aring yesterday when i saw the 20% off dea lthen this morning went on to have another look at the colours and saw the points deal i thought id go for it!

happyfairy Wed 10-Nov-10 15:37:06

heres the isofix base out of stock now at boots though mothercare/halfords/ebay maybe?

http://www.boots.com/en/Maxi-Cosi-EasiFix-Base-Iso Fix-_52478/

MedicalEd Wed 10-Nov-10 15:51:11

Thnaks happyfairy.
I was thinking of the MaxiCosi Pebble for our DD1 due in Feb but I thought that the Familyfix base was better because then you could use the same base when you have to get the next seat up.
All this stuff is so complicated...

happyfairy Wed 10-Nov-10 16:16:56

yes i originally wanted the pebble but found out at mothercare the maxi cosi databade they have didnt recommend the family fix base for my car - the woman said that the family fix hasnt been tested in alot of cars yet so the only option for the pebble in my car was the easybase which is the samebase the cabriofix uses so was really down to the design i prefered as there wernt much other diffrences! i thought it was simple go in find the one you like and buy it - it seems not lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now