Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

is this normal

(2 Posts)
xkatyx Tue 09-Nov-10 19:45:57

Hi everyone,

I am 26 + with my 3rd baby.

I'm so worried about the birth this time (dont think it helped as i was with my sister last week when she had her baby)

I'm scared of dying, bleeding to death, placenta getting stuck, and thats not to mention the owrry about the baby.

Im so scared.

Ineedsomesleep Tue 09-Nov-10 20:22:04

xkatyx I think that worrying about the birth is perfectly normal, but try to stop if overshadowing your enjoyment of having DC3. Afterall, you've managed 2DC without dying. I think that being with your sister has had a bit of an affect too.

Please give this number a call, you can talk to a fully trained NCT Antenatal Teacher about your worries:

Pregnancy & Birth Line - 0300 330 0772
9am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.

You can call our Pregnancy & Birth Line if you have questions about issues relating to your pregnancy or birth, or if you want to chat about your experiences with a fully qualified antenatal teacher.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: