Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Why don't I feel pregnant?

(5 Posts)
only1malteaser Tue 09-Nov-10 14:16:27

12 weeks pg with fourth child and have no syptoms of pregnancy at all. With first 3 I was sick, sore boobs, tired etc, this time around I just feel 'normal'. I am not complaining but am a bit worried that something may be wrong, my scan isn't until the end of the month. I asked my midwife but she just told me my body will be used to pregnancy?? Has anyone else experienced this?

itisntreallyme Tue 09-Nov-10 14:20:52

Yup, me. Felt pregnant with number 1, don't feel anything really this time. Well, hormonal and a touch tired but not pregnant. Tis only early days for me but I can understand why you're worrying. All pregnancies are different though so try not to and just be glad you don't feel sick...

WanderingSheep Tue 09-Nov-10 14:23:34

I felt like this too! I'm now almost 25 weeks and apart from feeling particularly tired today I still feel normal!

only1malteaser Tue 09-Nov-10 14:33:58

That is reassuring, thanks. I was so sick with the rest I just can't get my head round the fact that I havn't been this time! Don't feel so worried now, thanks.

ecuse Tue 09-Nov-10 14:35:41

I'm 17 weeks now and have only been feeling pregnant for last two weeks or so (bump has popped out and I've got achey hips/back/pelvis). I wasn't sick, the only symptom I had was being tired.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: