Talk

Advanced search

I'm due today..Yay..can't believe it wont be long now

(9 Posts)
MamaFlump2be Mon 08-Nov-10 17:30:28

Just wanted to share my joy that I've made my due date today and waiting soo eagerly to meet our wee man! I've done my nesting and washing, our bags are all packed and ready and my mum is here ready and waiting. Me and my hubby have had a difficult, emotional final few weeks and are sooo excited to see our baby for the first time..... Just wish my husbands mum could have held on another few weeks to meet him. She sadly passed away on the 27th October from cancer. I'm so proud tho of my husband and how he's coped. He's going to make an amazing daddy. smile Not long now I hope. All the best to those who are also due this week. smile

Stef

ICantGetMuchSleep Mon 08-Nov-10 17:32:54

Hi Stef, I'm due on Friday and cannot wait either! Any day now would be good for me!

Sorry to hear about your MIL.

Good luck x

Indith Mon 08-Nov-10 17:34:18

you sound very excited. Good luck!

<<places bets on MamaFlump being back in 10 days time really fed up and overdue with hospital bag contents scattered all over the house because she changed her mind about the going home outfit, couldn't remember if she packed any socks and absolutely needed to eat all the snacks as she had run out of chocolate and couldn't be arsed to take her big fat pg arse shopping>> wink Not that I have any idea what it is like to be overdue.........

cluelessnchaos Mon 08-Nov-10 17:34:56

Well you are just an inspiration to all us who are fed up and dont want to wait any longer, I am due on thursday and hope I can sound as cheery as you if I havent popped, the best of luck to you

MamaFlump2be Mon 08-Nov-10 17:35:28

Thankyou x

MamaFlump2be Mon 08-Nov-10 17:42:35

TBH after talking to my midwife last week, I've got my mind round the fact that I would rather wait the max time and let him come on his own accord, being better for us both. I've waited 9 months so a bit longer won't do any harm. Then if we do need help then so be it. Will be trying all the "remedies" at home tho wink x

lou19 Mon 08-Nov-10 17:43:18

I'm due as well today, no signs as yet!Have you had any? xx

MamaFlump2be Mon 08-Nov-10 17:48:12

Hi lou,

Nope not a thing, not even had a show yet. Think he's moved right down tho, bump feels much lower and more uncomfortable down there. So who knows?! x Just keep bouncing the night away on my ball

emmyloo2 Mon 08-Nov-10 17:56:40

Hi there,

I am due on Friday and am well and truly ready for the baby to arrive. I have this feeling though that we will be at least another week. I can definitely feel he is much lower though. I have been having stomach pains on and off for the last few days and a regular upset stomach.

No braxton hicks though, no show, nothing really concrete.

Off to my 40 week appointment to the midwife tomorrow so maybe she can assess how I am going.

Best of luck to everyone!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: