Talk

Advanced search

Am I leaking??

(8 Posts)
RememberToPlaywiththeKids Sun 07-Nov-10 09:56:40

I can't tell if it's urine or discharge or amniotic fluid or a combo but I go through 1-2 panty liners (not pads) a day. I feel a little trickle and if I don't the liner by bed time, it is really wet. There's definitely some wee leakage blush but I'm not sure if it's more than that. I wasn't quite this leaky with my other 2 pregnancies. Does this sound within the realms of normal? It's been going on like this for weeks. I'm 26 weeks.

Julezboo Sun 07-Nov-10 11:07:01

Im 26 weeks tomorrow and I am often really wet.

You can tell by smelling it I was told, but if you are really worried give antenatal suite a ring and they can easily check for you x

flubdub Sun 07-Nov-10 11:21:33

They say if you lie down, and it IS your waters, they will continue to leak, and will pool at the back of the vagina, so when you stand up you would get a small gush.

roo1983 Sun 07-Nov-10 12:39:23

I have had this and i'm 16 weeks. Went to the doc about something else only to find I had a urine infection. I'm now on antibiotics and the leaking seems to have stopped. Could you have a urine infection? My doc said that when you're pregnant often the usual symptoms of a urine infection e.g. back pain and burning when going to the loo aren't present. Hope this helps! x

VegasBride Sun 07-Nov-10 17:31:20

i have had this for 4 weeks now currently 32 weeks, been at antenatal ward twice and it was urine and watery discharge. run it b your midwife or visit hospital to put your mind at rest

monkeyfacegrace Sun 07-Nov-10 17:39:49

Smell it. I swear, waters smell like spunk mixed with bleach. Cant mistake it!

Natzer Sun 07-Nov-10 18:04:28

And can i please ask..... what should CM smell like? I just want to check mine is OK.

monkeyfacegrace Sun 07-Nov-10 18:06:34

whats cm?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now