Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Feeling normal-ish and find it odd!

(5 Posts)
LDNlady Thu 04-Nov-10 17:33:54

Am now 8+2 and other than sore nipples and a little bit of sickness in the morning I all of a sudden feel "normal" I felt thoroughly terrible from just 3 weeks so I am certainly not complaining to be feeling okay again but is it normal to feel normal quite so soon? I totaly expected to feel rough for longer. I know this might seem like a really silly question but I'm just finding it all strange.

lucybrad Thu 04-Nov-10 21:10:50

i felt better between 8 and 9 weeks. Hope it all works out for you.

jasmine51 Fri 05-Nov-10 08:21:29

LDNlady I know its worrying but make the most of it. I'm also 8+2 and have panicked several times because I have had good days....but symptoms have come back with a vengence shortly after. Earlier in the week I was full of beans but yesterday and today I wish I had done things whilst I did feel better, because now I feel totally rubbish again. Good luck
x

LDNlady Sat 06-Nov-10 10:31:39

Thank you. I did call the MW who I am sure probably rolled her eyes in dispair when I asked if it was normal but she reminded me that everyone is different and it could well come back at any point so to make the most of feeling fine. On one hand I want to feel rotten but on the other it's great feeling human again! x

jasmine51 Sun 07-Nov-10 13:53:29

Riding that wave again...yesterday I was falling asleep in my dinner at about 8pm and had to concentrate with all my being not to chuck up the chicken casserole my friends had cooked for us. Went to be at 9.30. This morning I bounced out of bed, went out for a 3 mile walk and baked a loaf of bread before lunch...so I'm back to being paranoid that I'm feeling too well! Cant win. How are you feeling now?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: