Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

4D scan

(6 Posts)
smoggii Fri 08-Oct-10 18:34:38

We had ours yesterday. DD is very cute but the absolute spitting image of DH! I loved the experience. Can't wait to see if she comes out looking like that.

I'm 29 weeks and measurements just right, she's 3lb 2oz and has hair!

Anyone else want to share 4d experiences?

NowPanicAndFreakOut Fri 08-Oct-10 22:16:41

Sorry, no experience to share, I just want to ask about it. Have choice of 3D or 4D for 20 week scan in ten days - just don't understand the difference!

LittleDonkin Fri 08-Oct-10 22:18:38

I had a 4d scan at 27 weeks and my DD looks just like her daddy!!! I am now 40+1 and cant wait to see her face for real!!!

smoggii Sun 10-Oct-10 15:35:24

If you look up 4d scan on youtube you'll get an idea what they come out like.

CherylAnnTweedy Sun 10-Oct-10 17:13:40

3d is still images whereas 4d you'll get a dvd of moving images as well. There's quite a big difference in cost, but well worth it imo. Had a 4d scan for ds2 5 years ago & dc3 last month. In some parts baby looks the absolute spit of ds2!

Ninnies Thu 16-Dec-10 19:24:03

I recently had a scan in Warrington (4D - 1st Choice Baby Scan) and it only cost £60...I believe the scan itself was 4D but the pictures are 3D (they were photos as didn't want DVD)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: