Talk

Advanced search

Posted yesterday after having a sweep....

(5 Posts)
crazyh Wed 08-Sep-10 18:09:01

Hi I had a sweep yesterday I am 37+3 had the sweep early because LO is small, I have been getting tightenings all day, but no pain apart from a bit of lower backache, I have just started getting a bit of pain, and the tightenings are alot more uncomfortable, I dont want to ring the hosp just yet as they always get me to go in straight away dont give me advice over the phone, so I was just wondering does it sound like something is happening, the pain is low down at the front and stabbing type which I think is my cervix, dont want to really end up in hosp before something is definatley happening which is why I would like a bit of advice on here first thank you

LittleHarrysMum Wed 08-Sep-10 18:11:05

Sounds to me things could be getting started but could also just be BH. I would sit tight and relax and see what happens over the next couple of hours.

Have a bath and see if they ease off, if they do it's most prob BH.

Good luck!!!

LittleHarrysMum Wed 08-Sep-10 18:42:53

How u feeling?? You've got me all excited now!!!

crazyh Wed 08-Sep-10 19:37:54

Lol, more uncomfortable then anything, fed up really want something more to happen now, so I know its definatley it, is there anything I can do to speed it up do you think?

LittleHarrysMum Thu 09-Sep-10 09:15:57

Ohhh!! Lots of walking around, hoovering helped me!! Keep me posted!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now