Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Doula in Cardiff or South Wales

(6 Posts)
f1sh Fri 27-Aug-10 22:45:16

Hello. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a doula in Cardiff. I have looked around and there doesn't seem to be much for Cardiff on Doula UK. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

bellyandbunting Wed 01-Sep-10 09:09:22

I'm a doula and we're moving to Cardiff soon (from the USA) but I have no idea if we'll be there by your due date!

amitymama Wed 08-Sep-10 20:46:46

I highly recommend this lady, Kath. She is based in South Wales and really knows her stuff. http://www.thedoulaeffect.com/

patchworkmama Tue 05-Jun-12 00:45:46

Hiya! I'm coming to this thread about 2 years too late sorry but thought it was worth updating as there are a few doulas in cardiff now (all Doula UK recognised doulas will be listed on the doula uk website) myself included smile (shameless plug) Jessica Starr www.powerbirthing.com

Welshdoula Fri 10-Oct-14 16:52:07

Bringing this thread back from the dead, I am providing birth and Postnatal Doula services across South Wales www.southwalesdoulas.co.uk, yet another shameless plug.

WinterLover Sat 30-Jan-16 16:06:48

Samantha comes highly recommended. www.facebook.com/samanthagadsdendoula as do all the Doula UK Doulas and the doulas in the Welsh Doula Network www.positivebirthmovement.org/welsh-doula-network.html

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: