Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can you get morning sickness during the two week wait?

(7 Posts)
PixieOnaLeaf Wed 25-Aug-10 21:33:41

Message withdrawn

lullabellesmummy Wed 25-Aug-10 21:39:49

I got a + ve 7 dpo and what made me test was feeling nauseous! I knew when I had ovulated and it was definitely day 7. I do think getting a positive so early is uncommon though. Hope you get your bfp!

Beveridge Wed 25-Aug-10 21:41:08

Looking back, I felt ever so slightly squeamish in the mornings before I realised I was pg with DD, so it would have been perhaps around where you are at the moment.

Just thought it was me and my intense dislike of mornings until I weed on a stick , sometimes I'm so tired I feel like I could throw up when I'm not pregnant!

Fingers crossed! smile

PixieOnaLeaf Wed 25-Aug-10 21:42:11

Message withdrawn

Liv77 Wed 25-Aug-10 23:12:35

I did. I felt rough a couple of weeks after my last period at the end of June, had pinky discharge and a bit of nausea. I thought i was just coming on early as cycle not 100% regular. Had a bit of lower back pain one day and was convinced I was about to come on. Two weeks later, still no period and had a big party to go to with a free bar, thought i'd POAS just in case and sure enough - PG,
Pleasantly surprised as although DH and I were generally SWI for Baby number 2 I couldn't remember actually DTD to match my dates and neither could he. blush
I'm now 8 weeks and waiting for my scan in 3 as still can't quite believe there's really a baby in there but i'm hoping POAS 3 times doesn't lie and it's not a phantom pregnancy. But my body was certainly sending me pregnant signals from the get go.

Good luck PixieOnaLeaf smile

NamedAfterTheBandActually Wed 25-Aug-10 23:16:05

I didn't know you were trying. Wow! Good luck. Tis SOH btw.

I knew I was pregnant when 6 days before my period was due, I couldn't face breakfast, the fridge smell was overpowering and the very idea of brushing my teeth made me nauseous.

angels1 Thu 26-Aug-10 10:58:07

I think so - I first noticed I felt sick 9 days before period due, this got bad from 7 days before and was mixed in with dizziness and exhaustion. Having said that, I do think you can talk yourself into getting preg symptoms when ttc/attuning anything to the fact you might be pregnant in the 2ww, so be hopeful but not expectant (which is how I tried to take it). I took a test 4 days before due at it was positive which suprised me as I thought I was making it all up in the hope (which had happened the month before blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now