Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

anyone bought from lullabys.co.uk

(8 Posts)
lainey1981 Sat 21-Aug-10 19:03:48

Hi,

I wondered if anyone has bought online from www.lullabys.co.uk and if so what they thought.

I really want a bugaboo bee stroller and found they sell it for £299 on their site (2009 model). http://www.lullabys.co.uk/shop/bugaboo-bee-pushchair-6261-0.html
just wanted to see if they are dodgy or not as quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else

TIA smile

merlin8878 Sat 21-Aug-10 20:52:45

Yes, but it was a while ago.

Ordered a Stokke high chair from them in 2005. Had no problems. Ordered a second one in 2007. Again , no problems. Both times items arrived a few days later.

Will be checking them out again as I will be needing a third one!

Hopefully someone will be able to give more recent info.

divadollz Sat 21-Aug-10 21:36:15

Hi there

I haven't ordered off them yet but they seem to be reputable. I phoned them today to ask about bugaboo bee accessories for my 2009 model and they seemed like the real deal. They do have the 2009 model quite cheap but I reckon it's because it is being discontinued? Mothercare haven't knocked that much off it yet but I'm sure they will.

lainey1981 Sun 22-Aug-10 11:44:46

oh wasn't aware it was being discontinued, but guess that makes sense as there are bugaboo bee plus and 2010 model (unless they are one and the same?).

Glad to hear they seem to be reputable.

Vistana Sun 22-Aug-10 18:11:28

Hi!
Yes they are great ordered some of the old style stokke textiles (as they were a bargain!) on a sunday night and they arrived on the tuesday.
So I highly recommend them

pommedeterre Tue 31-Aug-10 21:47:01

I just ordered one so I will let you know if any probs!

bettydoc Thu 16-Jun-11 07:56:17

Ordered a Bee Plus from them around 3pm yesterday. Called to confirm order and they said I'd get it today! Is it just me or does this seem unlikely?

bettydoc Thu 16-Jun-11 13:52:38

Wow! They really do deliver when they say they will.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now