Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant again so soon!!

(6 Posts)
sjr Mon 28-Jul-03 09:36:04

Am new to this chat business! but have found conversations very interesting so thought I'd give it a go! Have just found out am pregnant and daughter only 5 and a half months old! It is all a bit daunting really. Didn't want too much of an age gap (am 36 in October) but this is probably a little extreme as could be up to 6 wks pregnant already. Am still breastfeeding 2/3 times a day - not sure if this is ok? Will see doctor this week ... here we go again!!! Any advice GRATEFULLY received.

badjelly Mon 28-Jul-03 10:28:25

No advice other than to remind you to look after yourself but wanted to say congrat's.

wickedstepmother Mon 28-Jul-03 10:35:55

No real advice here, but just wanted to echo badjelly and say congratulations and all the very best for this pregnancy

wickedstepmother Mon 28-Jul-03 10:36:19

P.S. Welcome to chat !!!

quackers Mon 28-Jul-03 10:45:34

I can't advise personally I'm afraid - but know someone who can! If you come and join us on the Anyone due in March thread, Spikeycat is pg and her little one was 7 months, so I'm sure she'd love to chat to you about what is like to be pg with a young baby.
Good luck and hope your pg goes well! Welcome tooxx

sjr Mon 28-Jul-03 12:23:04

Thanks everyone! Will go to Anyone due in March thread and seek advice from Spikeycat too!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: