Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

anyone have instructions for asda pregnancy test?

(13 Posts)
justaquickQ Tue 03-Aug-10 22:50:14

have namechanged for this.

AF due today, reason to suspect so just tested but have no instructions.

i waited 3 mins and looked.(not sure if this is the correct amount of time or not) 2 lines, first one blurry but definite. second one very clear. but i set it down and came back to it about 10 minutes later and only the second line is there. what does this mean? is it negative?

justaquickQ Tue 03-Aug-10 23:02:03

anyone?

cece Tue 03-Aug-10 23:08:20

google

asda pregnancy test instructions

and the first result is a documnet NHS report on pregnancy tests. You need page 7

cece Tue 03-Aug-10 23:10:39

Looks like you are pg

cece Tue 03-Aug-10 23:12:55

Both lines have to be vertical for the result to be positive.

justaquickQ Tue 03-Aug-10 23:15:04

they were both vertical but the first one was just blurry. what is making me doubt is the fact that teh first one has dissapeared now.

justaquickQ Tue 03-Aug-10 23:16:02

thanks btw cece. for some reason my laptop isn't letting me download that doc. i think i will buy another test tomorrow to check again.

sam26oscar Wed 04-Aug-10 09:37:06

i think you disregard any result after 10 mins so therefore take it that there was a line but i agree with you to retest, you'll only spend the rest of the day knicker checking grin i tested every dew days until about week 8 [embarrassed]

DetectivePotato Wed 04-Aug-10 19:38:55

Come and tell us the result!

Leedslass90 Wed 04-May-16 15:46:46

Hi I am new here.
I did a asda digital pregnancy test and it said not pregnant but when I released the cartridge it had 2 blue lines. Has anyone else done one of these tests? :-)

murphyslaws Wed 04-May-16 15:52:23

Do it again and post photo

Osirus Wed 04-May-16 18:52:21

2 blue lines don't count on a deconstructed digital test. I have done digital tests in the past and always had two lines when taken apart (taken the test stick out) - the result on the screen was negative. Two lines only count on on a non-digital test.

IamChipmunk Wed 04-May-16 19:16:41

Do another in the morning. Try a superdrug or FRER. They r supposed to be more sensitive than digitals.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now