Talk

Advanced search

help ? when do early signs start ,,,,2weeks of conceiving????

(22 Posts)
starsq Fri 19-Aug-05 13:04:04

Hiya please can any one help ,,,i stopped my contraceptive injection because it was good for me on 3rd aug and got the pill instead ,,,however i had sex with hubby that night out of blue even though with 2 children never had time for it,,ironic we did that night anyhow i finding im feeling a it sick but its only been 2 weeks surely this cant be that can it,,,,i have a 2 yr old and a 10 month old with my hands totlaly full,,,i hope not but if i was what wil i do,,i lost my first born 4 yrs ago a boys at birth and cannot bear abortions but but but a 4th ceasarean is not recommened especially all been 1 /2 yr apart.....stuck my hubby is scared and says im being stupid and thinks i just want a boy but he doesnt understand im so emotionally scared

EnidfromtheVILLAGE Fri 19-Aug-05 13:06:17

do a test

trace2 Fri 19-Aug-05 13:07:57

sorry to here about your little boy

have you done a test?

i stopped mine in jan , still not had a period, waiting to get pg befor i get to old

munz Fri 19-Aug-05 13:08:07

yes do a test I was sick (well felt sick) from 4 weeks, but don't know if it was more nerves. do a test to see.

ninah Fri 19-Aug-05 13:08:36

have you missed your period yet? if so, yes, do test

starsq Fri 19-Aug-05 13:11:25

im scared i havent had period regul;ar with injection for 9 months so dont know thing is can a test tell u even if u have nt missed a period? of dear im on anti depressant for pnd already i am stressing ???

EnidfromtheVILLAGE Fri 19-Aug-05 13:12:39

well you could buy a test and try it

have you started taking the pill yet?

starsq Fri 19-Aug-05 13:13:13

i was told it takes ages for u get preg after coming off injection but i cant believe just my luk if i have after 9 months of no sx i go and do it on day of it finishing and starting a pill........oh dear i hope im not not yet anyway mayb in 3 4 yrs,,,

Jackstini Fri 19-Aug-05 13:14:02

Do a test, if it is positive at least you will know. If it is negative and if you still don't get your period in a few days, do another. Whatever result you will have lots of support on MN

starsq Fri 19-Aug-05 13:14:08

yes im on pill

EnidfromtheVILLAGE Fri 19-Aug-05 13:15:05

did you not have to wait until you had a period before you started your pills?

starsq Fri 19-Aug-05 13:15:12

thank u,,, i will have to get hubby to buy one,,,,u know i love mumsnet everytime i been dwn u guys always help,,,,

starsq Fri 19-Aug-05 13:16:14

no docter she just gave me the pill on 3 rd aug told me to take it i thought that was odd but she said i would be ok,,,,i usually go to fam planning for inj and this time went to docter.....

starsq Fri 19-Aug-05 13:16:15

no docter she just gave me the pill on 3 rd aug told me to take it i thought that was odd but she said i would be ok,,,,i usually go to fam planning for inj and this time went to docter.....

EnidfromtheVILLAGE Fri 19-Aug-05 13:18:22

the pill might be making you feel sick

I must say it sounds unlikely that you would be pg - I cant see where you would have had time to ovulate

gigglinggoblin Fri 19-Aug-05 13:20:42

i felt sick as soon as i got pg (ie the same day) and i know someone else who had immediate consequences aswell.

re c sections - my cousin had 4 within 5 years and has never had any problems due to them. thought it might help to know

starsq Fri 19-Aug-05 13:44:58

thnak u im happy you told me that,,,did ur friend recover ok ,,,,

starsq Fri 19-Aug-05 13:46:22

i think what ever the consequence ill be ok,,,i think i love my two girls and did plan on not having any more yet,,,but well have to see, got hubby to pik a test up 4 me tonight will test in morn 2mrw,,,,

starsq Fri 19-Aug-05 13:47:45

that what i was thinking about not having time to ovulate how can my body be ready so quickly,,,,who knows but the sick feeling im getting remind my of prev prgnancies os am being cautious

gigglinggoblin Fri 19-Aug-05 13:50:41

she was fine afaik. we are not very close but my family loves discussing medical problems so i would have heard about anything major good luck, whichever way it goes

starsq Fri 19-Aug-05 13:55:16

thank u

starsq Sat 20-Aug-05 14:39:41

well i tested negative so good news for now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now