Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Potty Training twins - carry on or quit?

(6 Posts)
stringerbell Mon 31-Aug-09 09:14:18

Message withdrawn

stringerbell Mon 31-Aug-09 09:14:52

Message withdrawn

Loosingmymind Mon 31-Aug-09 19:40:45

My friend is currently doing her twins 1 at a time and is doing better than I am with my DS, dont know if that is an option or not.

duckyfuzz Mon 31-Aug-09 19:46:59

they may be a bit young yet, especially as they're boys. Mine are girls and trained quite quickly at about 2.5 but one was much better at it - we used this to 'motivate' the other one

katedan Tue 01-Sep-09 08:44:27

I started PT my twin girls about 6 weeks ago (they were 2.8) Twin 1 started off really well with no accidents after the first few days for about 3 weeks but the last 3 weeks she has done every poo in her pants!!! twin 2 begged for her nappy back on after 2 days and I let her as I was no good and helping them both at the same time. I am now strting to think of trying with twin 2 again as I winder if this would help twin 1. I follwed the gina ford book and as I said the first couple of weeks went to plan but we are not a good advert since. I would certainly continue with the "successful" twin and maybe let the other twin go back to nappies. If you want them done by after xmas you still have plenty of time.

FanjolinaJolie Fri 04-Sep-09 16:47:10

I have heard with twins to do one and then the other. It is unlikely they will both be ready at the same time, and perhaps easier for you to just focus on one at a time?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now