Talk

Advanced search

I have about 3 weeks to fully potty train ds. Help!!!!!!!!!!

(5 Posts)
Amapoleon Tue 18-Aug-09 13:10:18

Ds [2.8] is fine with doing a wee but still won't poo on the potty.

I have to go back to work in 3 weeks and don't know what to do.

Dd pretty much trained herself, so even though this is child number 2, i'm pretty clueless.

nowwearefour Tue 18-Aug-09 13:12:21

There isnt too much you can do to force the poo issue to be honest ime. You can bring out the big gun bribes - i used lollipops for dd2 as had (and still have) such big probs for dd1. It only took 2 or 3 which arent too great for teeth but it worked a treat- in less than 3 weeks too ! If it hasnt worked whomever is looking after your ds will just have to deal with the mess!

theboob Tue 18-Aug-09 13:13:31

I'm going to watch this with interest as I'm struggling with ds2, he is fine with no pants on , but as soon as I put underpants on he wet's , he even went all night last night with no nappy on and stayed dry and took himself off to the potty this morning, but within 5 mins of undies on .....accident

Amapoleon Tue 18-Aug-09 13:15:56

I've offered sweets but he's not buying it!

He asks for his nappy when he wants a poo.

nowwearefour Tue 18-Aug-09 13:29:51

my dd1 is 4 and still asks for a nappy for a poo. so no answers here i am afraid. though it shows a certain amount of control you might find he just waits for night time nappies and there isnt a problem>?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now