Talk

Advanced search

Yelling for the potty at 2am, 4am, 6am...

(4 Posts)
CoffeeAndCarrotCake Mon 29-Jun-09 12:33:08

I thought we had it sorted - DD decided to stop using nappies one day and since then, aside from a few minor indiscretions (including one whilst standing smiling for the photographer in a wedding photo shock) she's been great. grin

The difficulty now though is that she simply will not wee in a nappy, even though I still put her in one at night. Instead, she yells and cries for me until DH or I get up and put her on the potty or toilet. It is driving us demented! sad

She can take herself to the loo/potty and wipe and generally sort herself out, but there is no way I want to take the side off her cot yet or she'll be up and down all night (she's 22 months). I can't think of any sensible alternative though?! Any ideas? Thank you! smile

Reallytired Mon 29-Jun-09 13:10:33

Side off cot and put a stairgate on her door.

Colonelcupcake Tue 30-Jun-09 16:59:23

Can you not put a potty in her room and do as reallytired suggests (its what I do)

ches Wed 01-Jul-09 05:05:44

Sorry, but you're going to have to get up and let her wee in the potty. Would YOU wee in a nappy at night?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now