Talk

Advanced search

W/C 25th August - Bank Holiday. Anyone want to join me in a week of Potty Training?

(5 Posts)
TheGoddessBlossom Wed 13-Aug-08 13:51:17

T is 2, and I think ready. Did his brother at the same age in the same way so we will see how we go. Going to stay in all week (DS1 goes to nursery Tuesday and Wednesday all day) and DH can help on the bank holiday Monday (yeah right) Any takers?

Boop Thu 14-Aug-08 20:42:53

Hi
I would be up for it, but my prob I work on a Thurs and Fri, and we are away that weekend, so my week will start on a Sat til Wed, so will have to do that may be the following week!! And hope Nursery can follow it up too!
Good Luck thou, think I will on here a bit!! My DD 2.1 has taken to doing a few wees by herself this week, so will have to keep this going before she loses interest !!
Good Luck !! Boop

TheGoddessBlossom Thu 14-Aug-08 21:34:10

Ds2 will wee or poo on the potty if I sit him on it with sweets as bribery and read a book to him while he is on it....we will see....

JayneF Sun 24-Aug-08 20:17:47

Hello there,...you still starting your pooathon tomorrow? If so I would be happy join you.

J

JayneF Sun 24-Aug-08 20:17:53

Hello there,...you still starting your pooathon tomorrow? If so I would be happy join you.

J

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now