Talk

Advanced search

Worried about pre school

(1 Post)
DisneyMillie Tue 12-Mar-19 18:59:47

Getting quite stressed about DD who is 3 next month. We potty trained her last August and after the first week we’ve only had one or two accidents at home. She tells us when she needs to go (although we will get her to go if about to go out / when out and she will then go on command). She’s also totally dry at night without accidents and has been for months.

However she goes to nursery 3 days a week and it is a different story - we have dry days but it seems just as regularly she’ll have one or two accidents - nearly always in the bathroom when she hasn’t managed to get there quick enough.

She’s due to start preschool next month but needs to be reliably dry and I don’t know what to do. She’s fine at home so I don’t feel I can do anything to help. Nursery don’t seem to remind her / take her and just leave her to it so I guess she gets distracted. I’ve tried stressing to them that it’s really important but not getting anywhere.

Ridiculously if I was a sahm I’d be able to send her to the preschool as as far as I’d be aware she’d be trained.

(Really need her to go to the preschool as it’s where her sister goes and will make my logistical work journey nightmare so much better)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »