Talk

Advanced search

Dd3 should we give up?

(3 Posts)
teaandbiscuitsforme Fri 30-Mar-18 23:56:14

I'd recommend reading the Oh Crap book- it's got a really good structure and helps a lot with understanding how to teach them.

Aprilmightmemynewname Fri 30-Mar-18 18:52:32

We set ds fav program to start, paused it and told him he to try for a wee first. Got him into the habit. Same before a meal /snack. He was 2.10 and had no interest at all but nursery loomed!! Was dry after a week and no mishaps at all. Pull ups at night though.

Lalamumtoone Fri 30-Mar-18 18:49:25

Just before her 3rd birthday my Dd decided she wanted to be in pants. We happily went along with it and for the first day she did really well, however since then she's been with holding wee's, getting upset going on the loo, saving herself til she had a nappy. I've managed to get her to sit on the potty and she will happily sit there and read a book or watch TV. But she hasn't done a wee or a poo in there for a while and just has lots of accidents or waits for her nappy to go on at night. It's been a week now and I'm thinking maybe this isn't her time and she should go back in nappies. Anyone got any advice??? Thank you!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in