Talk

Advanced search

Where can I get size 6+ pull-ups?

(16 Posts)
TheWordOfBagheera Sat 28-May-16 14:47:21

Tesco have just stopped doing them since I bought the last packet and we have none for tonight sad

Everywhere that I can think of to look in only goes up to a 6.

Does anyone get them from somewhere I haven't thought of? <desperate>

AgeOfEarthquakes Sat 28-May-16 14:54:38

Try bed wetting pyjama pants for older children - they are basically the same as pull ups by go up to age 15. You can buy them in supermarkets.

IAmAPaleontologist Sat 28-May-16 14:55:13

Online? Dri nights etc go bigger but gets rather expensive!

Would dry like me pads work for you? You pop them in normal pants and they soak up little accidents.

AgeOfEarthquakes Sat 28-May-16 14:57:31

These Drynites are made by Huggies and these Underjams are by Pampers.

AgeOfEarthquakes Sat 28-May-16 14:58:36

You can get pull ups for older children online if these are too expensive but if you need some tonight then those I linked to will do the job nicely.

TheWordOfBagheera Sat 28-May-16 15:01:43

Thank you both!

The Huggies are expensive but one packet will tide us over while I look into the pads (they sounds like a good idea).

strawberrie Sat 28-May-16 15:03:14

We swear by Lidls - can't remember the exact sizing but it's s purple pack, and fits my tall almost 5 yr old for overnights.

TheWordOfBagheera Sat 28-May-16 15:08:07

Thanks Strawberrie - good idea but they only go up to a 6 sad

fishybits Sat 28-May-16 15:12:10

Amazon

IAmAPaleontologist Sat 28-May-16 15:44:30

If you pm me I can send you a few pads to try as I have a load and dd isn't using them at the moment.

Jasonandyawegunorts Sat 28-May-16 16:19:33

be warned underjams have a very low waistline so are not good for poo.

TheWordOfBagheera Sun 29-May-16 11:13:32

No need to worry about poo thankfully as they are only for night time, but thanks for the heads-up Jason!

Local Tesco had very little choice so I ended up gambling with some Pampers Babydry pullups in size 6, just to tide us over. Weirdly, they fit just fine. I think the Tesco 6+ ones must be particularly un-stretchy, small, and leaky, and led me to thinking I had a gigantic super-weeing 4 year old. Slightly more expensive than Tesco's own brand ones, but not too bad.

So thank you IAmAPaleontologist for your very kind offer, I really appreciated the thought, but the crisis has been averted!

LouieLou2013 Sun 29-May-16 11:14:51

ASDA, they have Peppa Pig on them though!

DoItTooJulia Sun 29-May-16 11:16:17

Sainsburys do pull ups in a size 6. They are bigger than the Lidl/Aldi versions.
£3.50 a pack.

TheWordOfBagheera Sun 29-May-16 11:46:05

Good point - now I know 6 isn't necessarily too small (just Tesco is) I can try other cheap supermarket brands.

Peppa Pig would go down well in this household!

IAmAPaleontologist Sun 29-May-16 14:46:21

Def varies between brands. Dd is 7 and still OK in lidl pull ups though dry nights are better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now