Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Daughter has majorly regressed

(5 Posts)
MURU Wed 13-Apr-16 15:12:56

My daughter was fully potty trained..... however she then decidied that she would no longer poo in the toilet (after about 3 months of doing so) and would just do it in her knickers all the time... We have done the whole reward, sticker chart went back to basics nothing is working. This has been for about 4-months now. In the last week she has not just started weeing as well. I just dont understand at all whats going on there has been no major changes in her life either nothing obvious. She knows when shes done it but just doesnt seem to care

Has anyone elses experienced this with their little ones? Any advice much appreciated...

x

OctopusArmEnvy Tue 19-Apr-16 18:44:10

Following as I'm having similar problems with the whole knowing they've done it but just carrying in playing like they don't care. Xx

mostlyexhausted Mon 02-May-16 23:05:57

Yep I'm going through this right now with DS age 3. He's been fully trained for about 8 months but in the last fortnight suddenly started pooing his pants again. Every day. He apologises, asks to be changed, this morning asked to have a shower to clean himself but I know he will do it again tomorrow. No advise to offer anyone I'm afraid as I've no idea what's going on.

Playduh Tue 03-May-16 11:14:43

Bumping this in the hope someone cover will come along.

We were potty trained in the day for about six weeks. Now he's wetting himself four or five times a day again. I don't know what to do.

Paddypaws3 Tue 10-May-16 11:36:54

Same problem here!

I have twins. Dd has been clean and dry for almost a year and is now wetting herself up to 4 times everyday. Ds has been trickier to train but we finally had a breakthrough last month. After being clean and dry for a couple of weeks, he now poos himself everyday.

I'm about to crack up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now