Talk

Advanced search

wasted my time?

(1 Post)
Courts10 Thu 07-Apr-16 08:27:09

I'm losing the will abit, feel like all my hard work has now back fired.

During the Easter holidays I toilet training my 19 month DD, who by the end of the 2 weeks was dry all day, even when we went out and about I would take the potty and she would stay dry

DD went back to nursery on Monday after the Easter break and Monday she has 2 accidents only there half a day. Tuesday she is there all day and had 7!!!!!! That must have been every wee in her pants. And Wednesday they said she only had 1 and her other clothes were dirty and rinsed from the day's activities, when I got to them home they all smelt of wee, and her pants were in there too which makes me more certain it was wee so that was another 5 accidents yesterday!!

When I drop her off I always take her to the toilet to try for a wee so I know she has had one or at least tried before I leave.

I've asked the nursery girls to make sure they ask her every half and hour especially if she is outside (where she did most on Tuesday) they said they would

I also found out yesterday her key worker is on holiday until next week...

But this morning DH is off so she doesn't go to nursery on a Thursday, first thing she did is WEE HERSELF!!! Like she had forgotten to go to the toilet. Now I feel like nursery have taken all my hard work away!

Please any advise!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now