3.4 yrs potty trained just started pooping on the floor! Help.

(2 Posts)
LoonyLouLou78 Sun 24-Jan-16 19:49:57

Ds has been potty trained for I'd say almost a year. In the last week we have had three poos on the kitchen floor! We have a potty in the lounge which he has always used when he needs to go. Each 'accident' has been immediately after going on the potty. He wees and maybe starts a poo then instead of waiting for his bum wiping he sneaks off to the kitchen and drops one on the floor. Followed closely by a cheeky 'look what I've done' kind of grin. Help! He did just start nursery 3 weeks ago and he sobs before every session (although has a lovely time when he's there). I'm thinking this may have been a trigger. What do I do? I flipped my lid the first time (end of a long day and I was shocked). Since then I've ignored and just cleaned it up. Has anyone else experienced this kind of thing?

LoonyLouLou78 Mon 25-Jan-16 08:23:02

So, this morning he has just taken his morning we in the dogs water dish!
We had breakfast. I asked him to take of his pjs so we could get ready to go to toddler group. We went into the kitchen, stripped off and then came back to the lounge. I asked him to we on the potty and he said I don't need one. I've had one. Pull up pants from the night are dry. He said I weed in the dogs dish! I just totally ignored it but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now