Talk

Advanced search

3 yr old daily accidents again

(3 Posts)
bunnyone Wed 11-Nov-15 14:46:56

I am at my wits end and seriously questioning my ability to teach my 3 year old daughter anything. A YEAR ago (she was then 2 and 3 months old) we started potty training. By Christmas last year all was going well. However in January accidents started happening. When baby brother arrived in a March, we had full regression. I tried to remain calm as best I could and I thought we were back on track. However the last couple of months we've had accidents nearly every day. I could cry. Sometimes she's great, especially if we're out. But at home she is constantly leaving it too late and we have to change her underwear many times. I tried sticker charts again, and rewards etc, and it works for a couple of days or so, but it doesn't take long for her to slip back.
She wears pull ups at night so wonder if this is causing issues. I'm really out of ideas. Help!!!

gmor6787 Mon 16-Nov-15 11:11:49

My son is almost 3.5 and shows no interest in being clean whatsoever. We have tried stickers, pull-ups, underpants, taking him to toilet every hour. He sits on toilet for 5 mins then wees in his pants moments after. Nephew is 20 months and already dry day and night. Nothing seems to encourage son. I am wondering if he doesn't get feeling of full bladder, he's very bright and advanced in other matters. Am I panicking too soon.

ChampagneTastes Sat 28-Nov-15 15:39:19

I'm joining to commiserate and to hope someone comes along with an answer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now