Needing a pee at 5am!

(2 Posts)
2llfrancis Thu 09-Jul-15 09:17:49

Hi
My son is 2 years 8 months and has been potty trained since May half term and has done really well. We have recently taken off his nappy at night as he wouldnt use it and was taking it off himself. No accidents as yet.... One little problem though is that his body clock has started to wake at 5 am - he opens his door and shouts "i need a wee" this wakes my 14 month old up...... I take him to the toilet and put him back to bed. 20 mins later he opens the door again and needs a poo. By this time we are all awake, as many of you know this makes for a very long day!!
I have taken away all bath toys he can drink from, one small drink with his tea. 2oz of milk at bedtime, he has a pee and a poo before bed, i get him up at midnight and put him on the toilet so how on earth can his bladder be full by 5am again!! Any suggestions and ideas of how to break this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jasonandyawegunorts Thu 09-Jul-15 09:55:08

there is a thread here you might be intrested in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now