Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else seen a regression over Christmas holidays?

(5 Posts)
MamOfTwo Thu 01-Jan-15 14:43:01

As the title really! Really thought we were getting somewhere but there have been several accidents (wee and poo) over the festive period. Hoping it's just a case of being out of routine. Oh well, time to re-introduce the sticker chart!

Marioswife Thu 01-Jan-15 17:09:29

Yes! i have a 2 year old who was doing well, but over Christmas we've had to go back to nappies because every time was an accident!

PisforPeter Thu 01-Jan-15 17:17:40

They just get so over excited & distracted by everything

MegMogandOwlToo Thu 01-Jan-15 17:20:22

Yes, ds is 2.5 and has been dry for around 4 months, but Xmas day and Boxing Day he didn't actually use the toilet for wees, he just wet himself!

I think it's because there was just so much going on and he forgot! He seems better now but not as good as previously, he has had an accident the past couple of days because he leaves it too lare to tell us he needs to go!

Kittymum03 Sun 04-Jan-15 06:04:37

Hi Meg I just saw this and wondered how your getting on now? Mines been the opposite,he was a bit on and off before christmas and even though we had nappy on (as we were at places he wasn't familiar with and do bare bottom at home) he told us every time and used the potty brilliantly..how do you get on when going out? As I haven't cracked this yet,tried pants the last 2 days and stopping to use the potty or toilet but so far just accidents..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now