Talk

Advanced search

Any book recommendations that focus on pooing?

(3 Posts)
MamOfTwo Mon 17-Nov-14 11:52:03

Another day, another potty training thread from me grin My question this time is: are there any books out there for children that specifically deal with pooing rather than the whole potty training experience? We have Princess Polly and My Potty Book for Girls. A Google search threw up one called Liam Goes Poop On the Loo (or similar) but I'm not sure if it is worth the money and also ones featuring girls seem to work better for my DD. Ideally, I want one called "Why pooing on the potty is way, way better than pooing in your knickers every day!" Thank you!

northyorksbelle Thu 20-Nov-14 20:22:00

MamOfTwo I can recommend Liam Goes Poo in the Toilet as it was recommended to me but of course I am training (aha, ha ha ha) a boy here. It was immensely successful to begin with and we didn't have a poo in pants or any skiddy-ness for weeks but then I'm sure you know of the power struggle I find myself in. Anyway, I thought I'd chime in with a vote for Liam.

willitbe Fri 21-Nov-14 16:41:45

Everybody poo's - by Taro Gomi

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now