Talk

Advanced search

Reusable pull ups

(5 Posts)
fishybits Tue 11-Feb-14 02:02:01

DD has just turned two and having decided to pt herself at 22 months during the day, she's now trying to go dry at night. Before I get flamed for being pushy, I am the world's laziest parent and wasn't going to even attempt pt till the summer but she's got friends aged 3 who have just been pt and she's copied them.

What this means for me is being woken up every two hours by her taking herself off to the loo. I've got her in a nappy which out 5 visits to the loo overnight is wet the first/second trip but dry after that. Can't afford disposable pull ups so a friend lent me some re-useable ones and I think they are the way to go.

My question finally is this. Are there any pull ups with a built in pad. DD can't co-ordinate putting the pad in then pulling up and I'd like some sleep

Many thanks in advance

Rockchick1984 Tue 11-Feb-14 07:36:30

Asda / tesco sell their own brand disposable pull up so far cheaper than when you were buying her nappies surely? I think the asda ones are 3 packs for £10 or something similar.

fishybits Tue 11-Feb-14 09:26:29

Thanks Rock but I don't want disposable pull ups. I worked out that on a bad night I'd spend a pound which could add up quickly over the next year or so.

Bump for the morning crowd.

hazchem Tue 11-Feb-14 09:42:01

Here are a couple of options from nappy lady www.thenappylady.co.uk/trainer-pants/flip-training-pants-by-bumgenius.html
www.thenappylady.co.uk/trainer-pants/motherease-bedwetter-pants.html
A couple of aussie sites but you might find them in UK
www.grovia.net.au/store/pc/My-Choice-Trainer-6p242.htm
www.ezypeezies.com.au/

None of the options are cheap but if you only got say 3 or 4 you would probably cover the cost well before she is dry at night.

fishybits Tue 11-Feb-14 11:25:03

That's great, thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now