Talk

Advanced search

Portable solutions

(5 Posts)
marleymooo Tue 04-Feb-14 16:22:55

So day 2 of training is going well, Just 1 accident so far, and I see us being pretty much housebound for the next few days! But what happens after that?! I'm amazoned and ebayed out! Do I buy a small portable potty for the car? But what happens when we're at the shops or out and about? Have also seen portable toilet seats. Are these a better option for popping onto public toilets and when at friends houses or playgroups? Fisher price seem to do a potty version with a toilet seat on top but it looks quite bulky!

All helpful practical advice gratefully received as I haven't a clue what do to once we leave the house! Thanks in advance.

cordyroy Wed 05-Feb-14 18:33:53

we have a potette plus and I'm finding it great - DS is only on day 6 and loves the idea of having his own little loo wherever we go. It also doubles up as a loo seat when he gets a bit braver! It folds down so it isn't too bulky and you use plastic bag/liners. Thought it might be a bit of a gimmick but it's proving really handy, good luck

marleymooo Thu 06-Feb-14 20:57:51

Thanks cordyroy I actually came across the potette us after I'd posted and ordered it so great to hear the positive review smile

Artandco Fri 07-Feb-14 07:31:25

I've never needed one tbh. There aren't many occasions you can use anyway. If your in the high st you can't just whip it out and let them go on the street. It's easier to just find a cafe for example and ask if they can borrow.

If they can't wait 5 mins for toilet they really aren't trained yet.

ImSoHappyCauseToday Fri 07-Feb-14 07:34:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now