Talk

Advanced search

2.8 yr old, fab first few days-downhill from there.

(2 Posts)
NoTeaForMe Fri 28-Jun-13 09:35:26

Is that normal?

We started on Sunday, she was amazing. Put her in pants first thing and she wee'd all over the sofa! Then put her in pull ups and she did all her wee's on the potty and with a lot of to-ing and fro-ing a poo too! Monday went well, no accidents at all, same in Tuesday. Wednesday she was a little very whingy all day and kept saying "nooo" to the potty. No accidents though. Thursday she had pre-school, one wee in her pull up then asked to use the toilet and did 2 wee's! On getting home there was another wee in the pull up. Then Thursday afternoon was so whiny about the toilet-poo'd and wee'd in her pull up. But also did use the potty.

I'm getting frustrated but trying not to show it! I have a tiny baby too so it's hard to be at my toddlers beck and call.

Is it normal to start off so well and then go back. Do you think it's the security of the pull ups or just the stage she's at?

Help!

Emilythornesbff Fri 28-Jun-13 12:42:20

Both I believe
I think pull ups can slow things down for some
But regression is quite common
How about trying no pants/ nappy for a few days (apart from journeys and sleep times.
Oh, be good to know how it goes. I plan to start this week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now