Talk

Advanced search

Sooooo.... DS4 2.7 has decided today is the perfect day to get shot of nappies...

(6 Posts)
PacificDogwood Sat 27-Oct-12 17:00:47

... so far we have had 6 outfit changes (including socks) and a very dry, clean potty

grin

PacificDogwood Sat 27-Oct-12 17:27:08

Wa-hey, we have urine in potty grin.

DS4 v v pleased with himself.

<<melts a little>>

PacificDogwood Sun 28-Oct-12 09:25:47

8 outfit changes in total yesterday, one so far today.
He is keen, but I am not sure that he has the control required to get to the potty.

<<continues talking to herself>>
grin

mamababa Sun 28-Oct-12 09:28:34

Hey hang in there! If he is keen surely that's half the battle grin
I am on washing machine overload too - One on them puking and the baby with seriously exploding nappies after the vomiting a couple of days ago!! Kids!

Just posted so you don't carry on talking to yourself grin

PacificDogwood Sun 28-Oct-12 10:21:50

Thank you for saving me - is talking to oneself not how general mental decline starts wink?

Poor you, sounds grim; hope your lot get better quickly.

Well, he has now done a nice, well-formed poo in his pants and alerted me to the fact by brining a pull-up... So that's what he's got on now.

I am not too bothered, and if he had not made it quite clear yesterday morning that he did not want a nappy, I would not have initiated potty traininig.
My other 3 were closer to 3 and then got it really quickly.

mamababa Sun 28-Oct-12 13:16:28

You always get the right answer when you talk to yourself. grin

My DS didnt get poo's for a while but you've started now and gave done 3 others before. Good luck!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: