Talk

Advanced search

DD wets the bed every time I change the sheets.

(4 Posts)
javotte Mon 01-Oct-12 10:11:31

DD is nearly 3. She stopped wearing nappies at night a few months ago. She wakes up if she needs to go to the loo, except the night after I have changed her bedsheets (once in a fortnight). I don't understand! Is it the smell of washing powder? All suggestions are welcome. smile

sleepymum50 Mon 01-Oct-12 20:30:25

I wonder if she wets the bed the second night for the same reason she did it the first night, and its just one of those things i.e. just goes through a spell where she's sleeping heavier than usual, is more tired than usual, drinking more etc etc.

Good luck she sounds pretty young to be so regularly dry, and there are always tons of children still needing night time help much older.

My DD got dry fairly quickly, but it always went seriously to pot when we were living overseas and flew back and forth to uk.

brettgirl2 Tue 02-Oct-12 09:29:44

Its just sods law.

javotte Tue 02-Oct-12 12:32:49

sleepy it doesn't happen the second night (probably because she gets upset the first time - she hates being wet!).
DH says she is marking her territory grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now