Talk

Advanced search

how do you clean your potty?

(6 Posts)
lwfhinba Wed 24-Aug-11 15:56:25

contents down the loo, but then what? Anti-bac? Soap and water? And also, where? Bathroom sink?

HooHa Wed 24-Aug-11 16:02:05

Bath, water, bathroom spray, dish brush which sits in a cup of bleach and water on a high shelf and replaced often.

socialhandgrenade Wed 24-Aug-11 16:02:52

I have one of those bleach-y things in the toilet cistern so I tip the contents, flush the toilet and swish the potty in the flushing water and dry with toilet paper, chucking the paper in and flush again. I have got one of those potties which is like a big throne and a small pot so it fits down the toilet for swishing out. Am curious to know what other people do as I suspect there is better "proper" hygienic way to do it blush

lwfhinba Wed 24-Aug-11 16:34:34

Thanks all.

bessie26 Thu 25-Aug-11 22:47:43

After tipping it down the loo, if it's just wee I'll swill it out with some water, tip that down the loo & dry with loo roll. For poos I wipe it clean, spray with dettox & dry with loo roll.

Sound ok? I wasn't sure if I should be dettox-ing after wees too?

welliesandpyjamas Thu 25-Aug-11 22:50:46

After contents popped down the loo:

Pee - swish water around in it then wash that down the toilet, then leave to air dry.

Poo - wipe off remains with dry paper, rinse out, small spray of anti-bac, then wipe down again with dry paper.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now