Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Soft play party coming up - pants or nappy?

(12 Posts)
Whenisitmysleepytime Wed 24-Aug-11 09:34:57

ds is going to soft play party. He is pretty good at home and not bad when out but VERY forgetful if he's excited and having fun.

Do I brave it out with pants or put a nappy on?
I would be very blush if he had an accident on the equipment! Never mind how icky it is!

motherinferior Wed 24-Aug-11 09:38:17

Nappy, or pullup. Then he and you can both relax about it.

Catsdontcare Wed 24-Aug-11 09:39:42

Pants and just take him regularly whether he says he wants to go or not

Tommy Wed 24-Aug-11 09:41:52

please put a nappy on him

was at soft play last week and a potty training toddler did a wee on the carpet. Wouldn't have bothered me except the mum ( who was told about said wee) didn't make any attempt to clean it up or even tell the staff about it.

(Not that you would do that of course, whenisitmysleeptime grin)

Mollymax Wed 24-Aug-11 09:47:20

I would put a pull up on him, but still take him to the toilet or potty. Maybe just before and after the food.

Whenisitmysleepytime Wed 24-Aug-11 09:58:10

How absorbent are pull ups? We have used them in the car in long journeys but they weren't tested IYSWIM.

I would always try to clean up a spill even if I really wanted the ground to swallow me up! smile

Whenisitmysleepytime Wed 24-Aug-11 09:59:29

Taking him to the loo if he doesn't want to go always results in major meltdown - x1000 if at a soft play I think.

ChristinedePizan Wed 24-Aug-11 10:00:56

In that case, pull up. I find them about as absorbent as a nappy tbh

Mollymax Wed 24-Aug-11 10:30:56

Pull up then. They are just as absorbent as a nappy. You and he can then enjoy the party.

chimchar Wed 24-Aug-11 10:33:01

i think pull up too. i found that they would take one wee then leakage would occur. keep taking him to the loo as if he's wearing pants though...

LawrieMarlow Wed 24-Aug-11 10:34:05

DD used to have pull ups at night when she was trained in the day and they held a lot

bessie26 Tue 30-Aug-11 20:17:33

DD1 wore pull ups for months & they hold wee in fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now