Talk

Advanced search

Is it me or does my mother have a short term memory?

(6 Posts)
brettgirl2 Thu 18-Aug-11 15:14:32

Right I am potty training DD 2.4. So far not too bad I think day 3 we have a poo and 2 wees in the potty and one accident. Only problem is that it is absolutely lashing it down outside and I am starting to go a bit stir crazy. My mother doesn't understand why I am staying in apparently she never did (and also potty trained both me and my brother before 2 with no accidents) hmm I just want to get into a bit of a routine with it before spreading wee around the neighbourhood. What does everyone else do about going out?

WidowWadman Thu 18-Aug-11 23:06:57

Just pack some changes of clothes, and possibly a potty. And a waterproof bag for the wet clothes. We didn't stay in for potty training.

bessie26 Fri 19-Aug-11 15:29:32

We're on day 5 & we're staying at home as much as possible this week (not getting much advance warning at the mo!) but it's sunny here so we've been able to get out in the garden.

Could you put raincoats on & jump in some puddles?

Or just bite the bullet & go out... Where would you go? I'm not planning to goto a ball pool for a while, but thought we'd try a trip to a supermarket/garden centre type place first, or the swimming pool!

olibeansmummy Fri 19-Aug-11 15:50:33

We just carried on as normal tbh smile ds has had one accident in public (wee) at church of all places lol

LiegeAndLief Mon 22-Aug-11 14:00:08

Put him in jeans, they soak up the wee better before it hits the floor. Take potty, wipes, nappy bags and six changes of clothes. Do not go to soft play! I would have gone mad if I'd stayed in.

bessie26 Wed 24-Aug-11 23:30:17

Just don't get caught short in the veg aisle at the supermarket

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now