Talk

Advanced search

Farts ending with smears of poo in pants at 4 1/2

(3 Posts)
tiggersreturn Tue 02-Aug-11 17:29:06

Ds has started doing this recently and I don't think he has any control over it. He' s not wonderful on the toilet training front but can do it most of the time, particularly when assisted by reward charts. However, he's now started doing effectively little bits of poo just randomly. Not pleasant, not good for him socially and it really needs sorting out.

I took him to the GP who said he'd get us a referral but has just called and said that the clinic won't take him until he's 7. He suggested seeing a paed privately. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to deal with this? Or recommendations for a paed in London?

I'd really like to get this sorted asap as I'm expecting dts in early september.

toolly Wed 03-Aug-11 12:45:30

bump. This has just started with my son too.

tiggersreturn Wed 03-Aug-11 16:28:49

I called ERIC who were really helpful and would recommend you try them too. www.eric.org.uk/ They made a number of suggestions which are all behavioural and hopefully we'll get this sorted in the summer holidays.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now