Talk

Advanced search

Quick replies please :)

(4 Posts)
olibeansmummy Fri 01-Jul-11 22:40:52

Me and ds are due to go and visit a good friend who has been travelling for a year tomorrow with my sis and neice. I really want to go and it will be nice for ds as were going to a soft play area, but were in the early stages of potty training. So would you a) not go b) put ds in pants, take a potty and hope for the best or c) put him in a nappy while we're there? Bearing in mind we will first be going to friends patents house who I don't know and obviously hygiene in the soft play are? ds holds his wees in pretty well when were out but won't go to the toilet, only potty.

DarftApeth Fri 01-Jul-11 22:56:12

B.

But take a supply of nappies, wipes (in case you change your mind) and loads of clothes changes. I found that pants collected most nasties after any accidents!

olibeansmummy Fri 01-Jul-11 23:01:59

Thanks that's what I was thinking tbh smile

whysolate Fri 01-Jul-11 23:02:20

C.

It will only be on for a short time and he may still let you know when he needs the toilet. If not, no harm done, no traumas, just take it off again when you get home. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now