Talk

Advanced search

How many spare clothes for nursery?

(5 Posts)
olibeansmummy Sun 26-Jun-11 19:47:01

Started potty training ds seriously today. Meant to start yesterday but his asthma was playing up sad he's had a potty and nappy off time for a while but started properly today. He had an accident this morning as he didn't want to use the potty but I caught it in the potty and since then he's been smitten smile only had to change him once today, but how many changes of clothes should I send to nursery tomorrow ( from 9-2)? Today he has taken himself to the potty when he needs it, but may be different at nursery with more distractions? He also will only wee standing up! So may splash his clothes if they're not taken fully off. He goes about 2 hours between wees.

LoveBeingAbleToNamechange Mon 27-Jun-11 07:00:05

Well I sent about 8 changes but mum picks her up and has her till I finish work so was for the whole day.

Good luck!

olibeansmummy Mon 27-Jun-11 07:02:26

Wow! Thanks for the reply I was only going to send 3!

LoveBeingAbleToNamechange Mon 27-Jun-11 18:37:32

Hope it went well!

olibeansmummy Mon 27-Jun-11 22:55:38

Not bad thanks for asking smile one accident at nursery and one at home. He was tired though as he didn't sleep well due to the humidity, so was less willing to try and sit on the potty.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now