Talk

Advanced search

Nap time?

(4 Posts)
Tw1nkle Sat 18-Jun-11 13:14:49

Hiya,
I've started today, and so far, so good - 1 accident, and 1 poo in the potty!
But....my DD is still napping in the day (She's 2.7), so shall I put a pull-up on at nap time?

Thanks!!

pookamoo Sat 18-Jun-11 13:24:33

We did to start with, but we also got some of these which are quite good at holding wees.

Pretty soon DD decided she didn't want to wear anything special for her nap. I always get DD (also 2.7) to "try to squeeze a wee" immediately before her sleep in the day, and we've only had about 3 wet beds since we started in April, so not too bad. I have a mattress protector on her bed, or sometimes those disposable change pads under the sheet. Someone also recommended brolly sheets to me although I haven't tried them.

Well done for the poo in a potty and good luck!

PS we also cut a slot in a disposable change mat to put on DD's car seat because she really didn't want to put on the pullups or the bright bots pants to go in the car.

emmaloupolman Sat 18-Jun-11 20:33:39

I put my dd straight in pants even if he had a nap after 4 days he was going to bed in pants his 2.6 started 3 half weeks ago

mumof3tobe Fri 24-Jun-11 16:33:01

As soon as we started potty training we never used pull ups, I think it either confuses them or makes them lazy. For naps I would put a towel under them or one of those mats. I have no idea what I'm going to do with DS2 as he is very wriggly and at the moment his cot mattress is on the floor and sometimes only half his body is on it. Maybe just lots of mats and towels! Lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now