Talk

Advanced search

Potty training miracle :-)

(5 Posts)
CharlotteWasBoth Thu 02-Jun-11 23:42:13

Had to share. I was on here a few weeks back bemoaning my 3.25 year old's total lack of interest in potty training.

A couple of weeks ago he announced he wanted to wear pants. From that point on, he's been potty trained! He's literally had only 2 or 3 accidents (wees only) and is already dry at night.

Yippeeee! I can't take any credit. He did it all himself, when he was ready. I was very very ready! It's interesting that it was all so painless -- much more so than my older children who did it +/- persuasion at about 2.75.

going Thu 02-Jun-11 23:44:17

That's reassuring to hear. My son has just turned 3 and has no intrest in potty training, feel like he will go to school in nappies!

CharlotteWasBoth Thu 02-Jun-11 23:57:19

I felt like that too. My life has been transformed, really!

bessie26 Fri 03-Jun-11 19:28:34

That's great to hear! The exact same thing happened to one of my friends & I really hope this is how it happens for us!

ReshapeWhileDamp Tue 07-Jun-11 13:42:07

Wow! Hope for us yet, then! DS1 wants to wear his big-boy Thomas pants but seems totally indifferent to what he does in them, so we're back in nappies. sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now