Talk

Advanced search

**Impact of Colic on mental health***

(1 Post)
cre1g17 Thu 04-Jul-19 22:32:12

To all those amazing Mums out there. Do you have a colicky baby and have 20 minutes to spare to help contribute to our understanding of these difficulties? Multiple prize draw amazon vouchers available- £20 for screener and further £25 for the full study. THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY TAKEN PART*

If you have a baby between 12 to 26 weeks who is experiencing colic (or difficulties that fall under this umbrella term and cause prolonged crying), I would like to invite you to take part in my survey researching the impact of these difficulties on maternal mental health.

It would not only help me lots but hopefully go toward helping mothers struggling with these challenges in the future.

Thank you all in advance for contributing.

https://www.callforparticipants.com/study/WI8OE/mental-health-outcomes-in-mothers-of-colicky-babies-?re=cfp.cc&fbclid=IwAR2scPdFPMBZ58IehmDQ5yU6cJdvKZSK0yxxOoN-1sr1IBQTM4JJN-sETfg&ca=directlink-study-4

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »