Talk

Advanced search

Period

(7 Posts)
Kathjax Tue 13-Mar-18 21:39:12

How long did it take for your period to return I had my boy 6 weeks ago and nothing yet! Not complaining like

UnderTheSleepingBaby Tue 13-Mar-18 22:08:25

Definitely depends if you are breastfeeding. 15months with 1st (still bf at that point, but night feeds had stopped). 2nd is 6m old now and not back (still bf). If you aren't then it is generally earlier.
6 weeks is still really soon though, your post birth bleeding will have not stopped all that long ago surely? You probably have a little longer.
I know people with age gaps of only a year though so obviously theirs were back by 3 months.

windchimesabotage Tue 13-Mar-18 22:12:47

I was exclusively breastfeeding and it took 7 months to get my first. The first one was awful but subsequent ones were as they used to be before I had the baby.
I think its different for every woman and at only 6 weeks I really wouldnt worry!

DramaAlpaca Tue 13-Mar-18 22:14:33

I was exclusively breastfeeding & got mine back at four months. Everyone is different.

pimlicolife Tue 13-Mar-18 22:19:19

Exclusively BF and it came back like clockwork after 28 days hmm

Kathjax Wed 14-Mar-18 07:09:57

I’m bottle feeding

JazzyJefff Wed 14-Mar-18 17:51:07

My DD is 12 weeks and I only bottled fed and still no sign of Aunt Flo!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: