Talk

Advanced search

Postpartum sex

(3 Posts)
Peach04 Mon 12-Mar-18 13:54:06

Apologies if tmi but I'm quite worried and too embarrassed to ask anyone! I had my dd 9 months ago and sex has been very very sporadic since then because I Cosleep with her at the moment- we are probably talking 5 times ish. This is my first baby and i was lucky to have a very straightfoward delivery. However, sex has not been good at all since. Penetration feels really achey and sore (worse if im on top) and my orgasms arent intense at all and feel really short and Kind of mechanical (Sorry really hard to explain!) What I want to know is whether this is normal, will It get better Or do I need to See A dr? Im only 30 and really dont want crap sex from now on!!!

Isitwinteryet Mon 12-Mar-18 15:37:11

No advice sorry, but following as I'm 5 months PP after my first and haven't been able to have sex at all as of yet!! blush

JazzyJefff Tue 13-Mar-18 08:09:39

My DH and I have tried a few times (I had stitches) and it didn't hurt, but it felt tight and not very pleasurable (as awful as that sounds). I've read online that it gets better the more often you try. Sorry I can't be of more help! smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: